Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Issue with some sites after setting changes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue with some sites after setting changes

Hi,

I received a message yesterday asking me to accept configuration changes for MMS and Internet. Since then I have had issues with a number of sites when using my mobile data. They work fine if I connect to Wifi. This includes Google Play which I can't access as it keeps timing out. Other sites are unable to display images and apps, like Yahoo Mail, aren't updating.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Rachel
3 Mod Retired

Hi elle_bee, I'll send you a link for APN settings can you check that they match the settings in the phone?  I just need to know what type of phone you're using?  Rachel 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rachel, it's a Samsung Galaxy S4. Thanks, Lorraine

Here you go elle_bee : http://bit.ly/1PlIzTM  Paste that link into your browser and select the android settings.  Let me know how you get on.  Rachel

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Rachel. That seems to have fixed it. Not sure why those setting changes were sent out to me in the first place. I also confirmed with live chat this week that it was ok to accept them! Lorraine

I'm glad it's all working for you elle_bee and just in time for the weekend!  I'll forward the feedback about these settings to the powers that be.  Rachel