Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Nightline Couriers - Your delivery company

amcl1986
Investigator

Nightline Couriers - Your delivery company

Hello,

I have a delivery which cannot be collected at the delivery address.

I have contacted the courier and Three via Chat but very little help from either.

Can you please tell Nightline that I can collect this from a depot or to deliver to a local ParcelMotel?

Thank you!

Alan McLoughlin

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Rachel
3 Mod Retired

Hey you've posted these details publicly, can you PM the details with your name date of birth and address and I'll look into it for you?  Rachel 

Three_Rachel
3 Mod Retired

Hi Alan, yes it's the same Rachel.  Do you know where exactly it was delivered?  

Hi Rachel,

I have supplied you with these details.

Can you advise if you are looking into this?

Nightline have responded to me explaining that it is Three Policy that;

- Only Three can amend the delivery instructions

- Per their agreement with Three (i.e Three's policy), Nightline are permitted to deliver up to three (3) address' to either side of the delivery address.

I have major concerns now that I will not receive my handset, as I do not know these people, and there is no prior assumption stated by Three when purchasing the device online.

This would not be as much a concern to me, only for the fact that I have spent my entire morning/afternoon trying to arrange this to be collected from a depot, or to be delivered to a ParcelMotel.

Secondly, I have spent so much time on varying forms of communication attempting to physically "speak" to someone, on both Three and Nightline's end, but to no avail.

There has been a complete breakdown here on what should have been so simple.

Ideally, I would like a call back on 086-1745191.

Regards,

Alan McLoughlin

amcl1986@gmail.com

086-1745191

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alan, I'd have to check this out for you. 

I can certainly do so if you'd like?

Thanks,

Julie