Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Windows Phone 10 upgrade release date?

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Windows Phone 10 upgrade release date?

Hi 3.

I have the Nokia Lumia 820 phone running Windows Phone 8. I was just wondering when is the free upgrade to Windows Phone 10 due?

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

No worries Paul 🙂 At the moment we've no info about this but check back with us in 2016 and we should hopefully know more. Thanks, Linda. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, when did you receive your last software update?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sinead.

when I bought the phone it was running Windows Phone 8 so apart from normal updates, I haven't ever had a major update on the phone.  I did some research and it seems the Windows Phone 10 update is rolling out around the world in December but the actual release date for when a user gets the update is dependant on the service provider, in this case you, 3.  So I was just wondering if 3 had a specific release date in mind yet?

Thanks.

Hi Paul, I'll need to check this for you. I'll post back once I've more info on this. Thanks, Linda. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I appreciate your time.

No worries Paul 🙂 At the moment we've no info about this but check back with us in 2016 and we should hopefully know more. Thanks, Linda. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.

No worries 🙂 Thanks, Linda. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Windows 10 Mobile is starting to be rolled out across Europe today. Do you have any news on when we will get it?

Hey Paul_Boland,

This would be linked to the manufacturer. If you got in contact with Nokia, they'd be able to tell you if Windows Phone 10 update is going to be released soon.

Check out Microsoft's website here for more info.