Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 Overview

My3 Overview

My3 is the easy way to check your Three account and keep track of your usage. 

In this article:

Registering for My3

You can now register for My3 via ThreeID, or using your social accounts. ThreeID is the simple, fast and secure way to log in to your Three services.

ThreeID gives you quick access to your Three services including My3, 3Community, Webtext and more.

Why not take a look at our quick 'how to' video? Or follow the step-by-step guide below:

Here are the simple steps you can follow to register via ThreeID:

• Click here to register for My3.
  • Fill in your details and choose a password.
    • Passwords must have a minimum of 8 characters and contain one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one special character.
  • You will receive a verification email and will need to follow the instructions provided in the email.
  • You will receive a confirmation on whether the registration is successful or not and will be prompted to go to the 'Manage Profile' section.
  • Registration is not yet complete at this point, as there is no account added to the profile. Please add an account to the profile by clicking on 'Manage My Account' and  'Add Account'.
  • Click 'Link Three Number' and follow the directions on screen.
  • You will also be asked to input your date of birth to verify your account. It is essential that this info is in the correct format and matches the information on our systems. 
  • A verification code will then be sent to you via SMS. Enter the verification code. 
  • Your registration is now complete.

My3 Features

Once you have signed up for My3, you will be available to check your account and keep track of your usage.

Here's what you can do:

Bill Pay Customers

• Check your account usage and spend
  • Check your allowances
  • Pay your bill
  • Print previous bills
  • See bill payment history
  • Switch to Online Billing
  • Set up Direct Debit
  • Change price plan

Prepay Customers

• Check credit balance
  • See all account usage for the past 28 days
  • Top up
  • Set up Scheduled Top Up
  • See top-up and Lend Me history for the past 28 days
  • Change price plan

My3 App

Once you have registered for My3, make sure you download the My3 app, which makes it even easier to check your account, anytime or anywhere. Customers can download the My3 app to their device via the App Store (iPhones) or the Google Play Store (Android). 

You can then use your My3 username and password to log in via the app.

Having issues? Ensure you have downloaded the most recent app update. 

My3 Password Reset

See How to Reset My3 Password for information on resetting your password. 

Update My3 Username

See How to Update My3 Username for information on updating your My3 username.

Do you need more help? Why not ask the 3Community and benefit from the experience of over 100,000 members.

Labels