Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Your 3 Live Guide

3live_1280x215_2.jpg
Published on ‎19-09-2021 08:19 PM by 3 Community Admin | Updated on ‎20-09-2021 07:49 AM

3 Live is here!  

Get the latest offers, phones and launches at Three.

Tune in every Tuesday and Thursday from 12pm to catch our brilliant presenters showing you everything from choosing the right phone, through to setting it up and exploring the features.

Our presenters will answer your questions too.

NB: 3Community Members can receive email reminders 30 minutes before the live broadcast by clicking YES to confirm they would like to attend. 

Quick Update: Our 3Live team are trying out something new for you today. A recording of the presentation will be available to anyone who was not able to catch it at 12:00, and this will remain available until 4:00 today. 

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Sep 23, 2021 12:00 PM BST
End:
Thu, Sep 23, 2021 04:00 PM BST
Labels (1)
5 Comments
billbond4
Leader

Is there a link for the video?

@billbond4, you need to click on Tune in

Then the "live" button on that page. the vid is on repeat, so you'll catch it from the beginning .

ENJOY

@billbond4  Hi there! You can watch the LIVE video feed starting every Tuesday / Thursday at 12:00, the live component is recorded and the session usually ends at 1:00. Then the recording is available on a loop via the same link / location on 3.ie/3live (so its still playing now).

In exceptional circumstances if we have encountered major technical issues with a broadcast (it is live after all) or if we are unable to offer the recording on a loop for any reason we do also add the full recording as a link inside the relevant event page as well. 

I know that you have submitted an idea around how we deliver more access to these recordings on our Ideas Board too. So I want to firstly thank you for sharing your suggestion there, and I want you to know we will are developing a new process that addresses that suggestion with a view to delivering that as soon as possible. 

Just a brief note for anyone else who may not be familiar; if you have an idea or suggestion you can add it on the Ideas board at any time and we will review it for you ASAP - or if you agree with someone elses idea that is already up there please do give it a like and show your support to help us gauge consensus as well. 😃 👍

billbond4
Leader

Yeah i was thinking I would just have to wait for it to be uploaded.

Small suggestion, maybe if the presenter is talking about a website, split in the video screen in half.

(one half webpage, other half video) . Or maybe just change the background to be the website while they are talking about it.

@billbond4  - Great suggestion..! 👍 I've passed that onto the 3Live team to review.