Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 755237

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

5G BB Plans.png

This is an archive for older comments that were left on "Three+: Everything You Need to Know ".

Please note that the comments listed below were archived so they could remain available but allow more recent comments on the original blog to become more visible.

As this is an archive, no replies or comments can be created on this page. Please refer to the original blog, as linked above, if you would like to leave a new comment.

8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

3plus code for imc cinema tickets didn't work last night, code still vaild until 19/7. Got landed with paying full ticket prices. whats the story?????

Three_Rachel
3 Mod Retired

@Anonymous was it a code you had saved or did you just select it at the counter when you were paying for the tickets? Which IMC cinema was this? Rach

Anonymous
Not applicable

IMC Athlone, Yesterday I had texted imc to 51020 and nothing came back, so later on in the day I logged on and requested an imc code via 3plus and requested it be sent via sms, the code i got back was d8cxfrgg with exp 19/7, i went to use it last night and the girl at the desk tried the code a couple of times, it kepted coming back as invalid.

Three_Rachel
3 Mod Retired

OKay, can you PM your number, address and date of birth and I'll have this looked into. Am I right in saying you don't have the 3Plus app on your phone? 

aero1974
Investigator

I was saving my code but it didn't save but says I have been allocated my code.

Anyone know who to get it. 

Thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aero1974  was it BonJovi code? It didn't save for me either but it's one of those first come first served offers, said it in terms and conditions. Think the tickets are gone now. 

aero1974
Investigator

Yes it was a Bon Jovi code but I did pm 3 to see if they could get it back all going well the day it happened but the next day told they were gone. 😭

Anonymous
Not applicable

You sent a PM to mods here is it? It's the first come first served thing. Maybe by time it was looked at, all tickets were gone. Pity it wasn't the 3 arena, they might have had some sway to get you in.