Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 756140

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Three_Stacey_1-1697015910107.png

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 756140

This is an archive for older comments that were left on "5 Ways to Improve your Mobile Broadband Signal".

Please note that the comments listed below were archived so they could remain available but allow more recent comments on the original blog to become more visible.

As this is an archive, no replies or comments can be created on this page. Please refer to the original blog, as linked above, if you would like to leave a new comment.

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huawei dongle broadband keeps dropping constantly. Sim has been replaced. Still dropping. Can't get any work done. Soo frustrating!

Brogan
Investigator

Hi Beldaria, can you tell me whereabouts this is happening? Have you tested the new SIM in another modem or phone to rule out a possible fault with the modem itself? I'll look into this. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2 broadband stopped working 2 days ago here in clonmel.....?  all my herd monitoring software is now offline!.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi BaronaFarm,

Whereabouts in Clonmel are you experiencing this? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

The mast site is located at Barona, Woodrooffe. Halfways between clonmel and cahir.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We're working on the mast in the area, this is having an affect on your service. We're working to have this completed ASAP. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK. Thanks for ur help, pat