Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 769196

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Three_Stacey_1-1696950320824.png

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 769196

This is an archive for older comments that were left on "All About: My3 and Prepay".

Please note that the comments listed below were archived so they could remain available but allow more recent comments on the original blog to become more visible.

As this is an archive, no replies or comments can be created on this page. Please refer to the original blog, as linked above, if you would like to leave a new comment.

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks you for the information here. It help 

I have boosted my account to avail of the minutes to Ukraine. But they don't appear. Please help. 

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Инна_00694 Hi there & welcome to the 3Community. Let's get this checked out for you. To clarify are you trying to add the international minute's add-on but it's not showing or have you added the add-on but the allowances aren't showing on your My3 account? 

AE-101745

Can someone help me please how can I get proof that this is my number I need it for something very urgent 

Three_Niall
3 Community Admin

Hey @AE-101745 Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

Pop through to me here on PM along with your full name, mobile number, address and date of birth so I can validate the account and help get this sorted for you,