Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All About: Upgrading your Bill Pay Phone

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

Upgrading your Bill Pay Phone.png

Ready for a shiny new phone? Whether it's because you fancy treating yourself to something nice, or your current phone is no longer up to scratch, an upgrade is always a great option!

If you’re on Bill Pay with Three, then it is possible that you are due an upgrade and the good news is that we allow all Bill Pay customers to upgrade their phones 60 days before the end of their contract. It’s really easy to check if you are eligible for an upgrade as well!

On your My3 dashboard, you will see your current phone with an 'Upgrade Device' button underneath. Click this to find out if you are due an upgrade. (Not registered on My3 yet? Sign up, here!)

Three_Laur_0-1602065041011.png

Looks like I’ve got quite some time to wait! It’s all good though as I’ve just recently received my new Huawei P30 Pro in the post 😊

If you are using the My3 app, scroll down on the dashboard and you'll be able to see if you are eligible for an Upgrade

Three_Niall_0-1698836732446.png

If you are due an upgrade, then you will be directed to our Online Shop where you can browse all the fantastic phones and plans that we have to offer. Take a look at Online Orders and Returns for more information on placing your order.

If you would prefer to pop into your local store to avail of your upgrade, our retail colleagues will be more than happy to assist you! Take a look at our Store Locator to find your closest Three store.

Can’t decide which phone to choose? Take a look at our How to: Choose a New Phone blog for some help and advice on all things Android and Apple.

Points to note:

• Always ensure that you begin your upgrade journey through My3. If you go directly to the Online Shop and try to place an order, then this will not be linked to your existing account. This is really important!
  • If you have insurance and wish to continue with it, then you will need to select a new insurance policy during the order process.
  • All upgrading Bill Pay customers are agreeing to a new 24-month contract from the date their existing contract ends.
  • Don’t forget your accessories! Our Accessory Shop has lots of cool gadgets that you can team up with your new phone to add to the excitement of receiving your new phone 😊

Got a question or a suggestion that will help other 3Community members? Why not start a new topic on the 3Community?

1 Comment