Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 766879

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Three_Stacey_0-1696950304985.png

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 765609

This is an archive for older comments that were left on "All About: All You Can Eat Data with Three Prepay".

Please note that the comments listed below were archived so they could remain available but allow more recent comments on the original blog to become more visible.

As this is an archive, no replies or comments can be created on this page. Please refer to the original blog, as linked above, if you would like to leave a new comment.

12 Comments
Babs

I have an all you can eat 3prepay 20, the app says I have unlimited data, but I don't have any Internet access. Am sure I have used over 60gb of data, could that be the reason for no Internet access?

Babs

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Babs Hello there 👋 Let's take a look at this for you. Tell me, has your internet access returned since you posted? If not, have you restarted your phone? Let me know 👍

Babs

Yes, I did restart my device. When I checked my WiFi settings on connected device it says no Internet.

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Babs Tell me more about the device you're connected to, what's the make and model? To test the mobile internet the WiFi needs to be switched off 👍

Babs

The sim is being used in a mobile dongle, network is received on the dongle with 4bars, everything is OK, all devices connect but no Internet connection.

Babs

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Babs As you mentioned above your SIM is on the 3 Prepay 20 price plan so it's a phone SIM card and we don't support using phone SIMs in modems or routers. Please test your SIM in a phone and let me know how it goes. Also, you mentioned that you may have used over 60GB of data, just so you know that limit is currently not in place, take a look over here 👉 click here 

Babs

Not at home now, will send all required info when I get home.

Babs 

Babs

16098736913001805325772331331535.jpg

Babs

4G Wireless ROUTER Lte

Model/LR113D

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Babs Thanks for that. As I mentioned above we don't support using phone SIM cards in modems or routers so best to keep that SIM in a phone. You can order a broadband SIM for your modem over here 👉 click here