Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All About: All You Can Eat Data with Three Prepay

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Three_Stacey_1-1695815821294.png

Welcome to All You Can Eat Data Prepay with Three

We are delighted to have you on board with us! To help you settle in, we have put together some useful information and some of the benefits of being a Three customer.

While we have you here, you are currently on our 3Community. The 3Community is a hive of information at your fingertips! You can register for and explore the 3Community through your My3 account. If you have some extra time, check out πŸ‘‰ Getting Started on 3Community, or our Prepay discussion board πŸ‘‰ over here.

Keep scrolling to find out more about being a Prepay customer with Three!

What will you need to know?

First things first, we have what we call β€œlegacy” plans, most of which do not have All You Can Eat Data and one which does. If you are an existing Three Prepay customer, you can stay on your legacy plan, or move to our new suite of 3Prepay plans.

Which new plans have All You Can Eat Data?

3Prepay 20

3Prepay 30

Data in the ROI

All You Can Eat*

All You Can Eat*

4G Access

Yes

Yes

Any Network Texts – ROI & EU

Unlimited

Unlimited

Three to Three Calls

Unlimited

Unlimited

Calls to other networks

60 minutes

Unlimited

International Calls

n/a

30 minutes

Data EU

21GB

32GB

Cost

€20**

€30**

*All You Can Eat data means exactly that, it’s All You Can Eat! Three customers have access to all the data they could need. A fair usage policy applies – see our prepay terms and conditions for further info. 

** When you top-up, this credit buys your plan. This means when you top-up by €20 or €30 and get all the lovely extras in the plan. If you would like extra credit, top-up by just a small bit more.

In your first days as a Prepay customer, you may have some questions about your account, and you have definitely come to the right place! The first thing you will want to know about is how to top-up, and we have made topping up both easy and convenient. Your My3 App is the best way to top-up, but you can also use it for checking your balance and keeping an eye on your next top-up date. The scheduled top-up feature is really handy too, just register your card on your My3 account and set it up for your 28-day scheduled top-up!

Not registered on My3 yet? Sign up, here

Download the My3 app on your phone and manage your account anywhere you like, 24/7.

• Download the My3 App on an iPhone πŸ‘‰ Here
  • Download the My3 App on an Android πŸ‘‰ Here

How often do I need to top up?

Our €20 and €30 a month plan is subject to topping up by €20/€30 every 28 days. For example, if you top-up on 3rd June, you must top up again on the 1st July, as 28 days have passed.

Please note: Once your 28-day plan expires, further usage charges will apply to any remaining credit, including internet usage. Once your plan has expired, if you use data on your phone, you will begin receiving text messages informing you that your credit is now being used. We cannot guarantee you will receive these in real-time, so in order to monitor your usage, keep an eye on your My3 App. 

3MadeEasy

If you are looking for help on any of our products or services, 3MadeEasy is the place to be. You will find the latest from the Three team on our plans, phones, information, and services. We have chosen a few of our helpful blogs for you to browse below:

How to: Turn Off The Adult Content Filter

Three_Stacey_0-1706014020331.png

Topping Up Made Easy 

Three_Deborah_2-1593159704114.png

Three+  

Three+ is our rewards programme, just for Three customers. It's our way of saying "thank you" by giving you exclusive access to presale tickets for the 3Arena and 3Olympia, competitions, handsets discounts, offers on cinema, shopping, food and drink. Go on, treat yourself! Download the Three+ App on Google Play Store and iTunes to get in on the action.

• Download the Three+ App on an iPhone πŸ‘‰ Here
  • Download the Three+ App on an Android πŸ‘‰ Here
Three_Stacey_0-1683189097989.png

What can you do with your Credit?

Have you built up some credit that is burning a hole in your pocket? With Three, you can use your Prepay credit to buy apps, music, games and more from the Google Play Store on Android. 

Check out our 3MadeEasy Blog below to learn more πŸ‘€

How To: Buy apps using 3Pay 

Three_Deborah_4-1593159704239.png

Does my Credit ever Expire?

Any unused credit will expire 180 days following voucher activation or application of credit to your account. This 180 day expiry period also applies to any credit on your account which has been accumulated on other Three Prepay plans if you move to the plan. However, any promotional bonus credit applied to your account as a bonus for customers who meet eligibility criteria as provided by Three for various promotions, will have an expiry period of 30 days, unless otherwise advised by Three in a particular promotion.

How do I sign up for this offer?

For existing Prepay customers, you can change to these plans through your My3 app.

If you are you moving to Three, simply purchase a Prepay SIM card or phone, here. Alternatively, drop into a Three store 

To keep your 3Prepay All You Can Eat Data active, top-up by the required amount every 28 days.

Don't forget, the 3Community is here 24/7 to offer you help and support. And our 3Community Moderators are a lovely bunch! If you want to check out who they are, you can πŸ‘‰ #MeetTheMods

We are online: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.

3 Comments