Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 769079

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Three_Stacey_1-1696951157935.png

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 769079

This is an archive for older comments that were left on "All About: Prepay Plan Activation".

Please note that the comments listed below were archived so they could remain available but allow more recent comments on the original blog to become more visible.

As this is an archive, no replies or comments can be created on this page. Please refer to the original blog, as linked above, if you would like to leave a new comment.

59 Comments
Bronagh

Am on pre-pay 20. Forgot to top up with 28.  Topped up double the amount i.e. 40.00 2 days later and my balance is zero and I cannot make outgoing calls - getting a message to say I do not have enough credit in my account ? 

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Bronagh Hello 👋 Anytime you top-up by €20 or more, €20 is deducted for your price plan benefits. Tell me, did you top-up by €40 in one go or €20 twice? If it was €20 twice then the €20 would have been deducted both times and your plan reactivated. If you need extra credit after your plan activation top-up it's best to top up by less than €20 👍

Bronagh
Topped up by €20.00 twice. Does that mean I effectively loose €20.00 by
doing that?
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Bronagh Pop me a PM with your details (phone number, full name, address and date of birth) and I'll take a look 👌

MJF

I am on the €30 plan. Does that include when I make calls to Voicemail to hear my messages? 

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@MJF Voicemail calls are outside your plan benefits and are charged at 15c per minute. For usage outside your benefits, it's best to top up by a little bit more when activating your plan 👍

Mimy

Hi,

I've topped up 20euros in one go for my phone through the website (normally takes 5min to receive the message), so I thought I might've done something wrong since I haven't received the message after 30min and my balance was on 0. Did it through the phone again and 1h later I havent received any message, however after checking my bank account I do have two pending 20euros transaction.

Does this mean ive lost one 20 euros or is this being used for the next 28days? I still have no service neither??

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Mimy Hi there and welcome. Tell me, are these payments still showing as 'Pending' today? Also, have you checked My3 to see if the top-ups have applied to your account? And my last question is - which price plan are you on? If you're on 3 Prepay 20 then €20 is deducted for all the fantastic plan benefits when you top-up by €20 or more. Let me know the answers to these questions to get the ball rolling.

Mimy
Hello,

The two transactions are still pending.
I have received the text message from both top ups after several hours.
In my account it says the top up is valid until the 27.05, however the balance is on 0.
My prepay is the 20euros one. I am a bit confused about them extra benefits, are those extra 20euros used until there is no balance or disappear after the 27.05? I would rather prefer to just keep them 20euros for next month's top up rather than benefits.
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Mimy Pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can access your account and take a look. It sounds like both top-ups applied successfully so both would have been deducted for plan benefits for 28 days. Once I have your details I can confirm 👍