Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

All About: Moving from Prepay to Bill Pay

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Twitterflashsale jan (2).png

Are you currently with Three on Prepay and thinking about moving to a Bill Pay plan so you don't need to worry about topping up again!? Or maybe you're not currently with Three but you’re thinking about joining us on one of our fabulous plans? 

The 3Community is here to help you take the first steps on your journey to never running out of credit! Let’s check out some of the great benefits of being with Three on a Bill Pay plan  💪 👇

Tailored plans for more freedom

• On Bill Pay, not only will you get the benefit of All You Can Eat Data, but you will also get Unlimited Three to Three calls so you can chat when you want, and where you want, with other Three customers, for free!
  • Our plans are 5G ready. Remember that your phone needs to be 5G enabled too, so look out for the little 5G symbol in our online shop.
  • You get an allocated allowance of calls to other mobiles and landlines as well as texts that you can use to connect with your family, friends and work colleagues without worrying about being charged.
  • You get to use your allowance of calls and texts, as well as a whopping data allowance while roaming in the EU and EEA countries. This means no more surprise bills after your enjoying your holiday abroad!
  • You have a variety of add-ons to choose from, like our national or international calls, which are handy if you have used up all of your inclusive units, or if your loved ones are living abroad. Have a look 👉 here for the full terms of our add-ons. 

Excellent value and rewards

• Whether you're a tech lover, or you just fancy a nice shiny new phone, you can avail of new devices on Bill Pay without paying the full price! This will save you hundreds on the total cost. In fact, some of our phones are even free on Bill Pay! 
  • Exclusive rewards, offers, discounts, and competitions with Three+... don’t forget that you can avail of presale tickets for gigs at 3Arena and 3Olympia 🎵

Other Extras

• You can do so much with My3 on Bill Pay... check your allowances, pay your bill, select an add-on, and lots more! Check out our My3 blog for all the details 👉All About My3 and Bill Pay  
  • Moving to Bill Pay means you are automatically on online billing. Let’s not forget the many benefits to this, one of which is that it’s great for the environment due to less paper waste and clutter! For more information, have a look here 👉 

Not registered for My3 yet? Sign up, here

Changing to Bill Pay

We have three different Bill Pay plans for you to choose from! It couldn’t be easier to change from Prepay to Bill Pay once you have decided which one is best for you. Choose your favourite phone and Bill Pay plan, and enjoy the benefits of being with Three Bill Pay!

How Do I Change Plans?

• Log into My3 on your app or through the website. Scroll down to the 'Looking for an  upgrade?' section and select Bill Pay.
  • Pop into a store and our Retail team will help get you sorted!
  • Call us on 1913 and speak to a member of our Customer Care team.

Wondering what else you need to move to Bill Pay? Here’s some handy blogs that might help you on your Bill Pay journey: 

What's Needed To Join Three? 

All About: Your First Bill 

If you have any follow up questions about moving from Prepay to Bill Pay, or about switching to Three in general, get in touch with us on 3Community by leaving a comment below 😊

1 Comment