Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 762850

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Three_Stacey_1-1696951157935.png

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 762850

This is an archive for older comments that were left on "How to: Contact Three".

Please note that the comments listed below were archived so they could remain available but allow more recent comments on the original blog to become more visible.

As this is an archive, no replies or comments can be created on this page. Please refer to the original blog, as linked above, if you would like to leave a new comment.

6 Comments
mark8320

Attempted to topup this morning, my card was debited as shown below.  But no credit was applied to my phone.

14/04/2020 14APR MIP*3IRELAND T 20.00

Please rectify ASAP

L00n3yTun3

Hi Three,

I am trying to upgrade my phone. I am due an upgrade and it appears that it is going to cost me €100 more to upgrade than it would to come in as a new customer. This seems a bit mad. Can someone from customer service please contact me. 

mikehic

Hi, I'm having a problem making outgoing calls & texts. I have moved my sim card to another phone but there is still a problem. I did try to contact customer care, however the wait time was over an hour. I did wait for an hour but the call was ended due to a technical error. Can you contact me as soon as possible please? Thank you

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Hi all, all our contact platforms are extremely busy these days. If you haven't got sorted yet, pop onto our boards and start a topic where other 3Community members here and your Mods will help you. Here's a handy link to get you started click here  Sometimes your query can only be answered by a Mod, who will need your personal details. Feel free to PM us 👍

conorbuck

Hi, 

My pay as you go account was scammed by the following listed premium fitness servce. I did not and do not want a subscription to this service. 

https://servicechecker.comreg.ie/PR7145/YOUR_FIT_GURU

20 euro from my credit was taken without my permission. 

Please resolve. 

I've notified comreg and the email address of the provider listed on comregs website. 

Thanks, 

Conor. 

Lion_26571

hello, please turn off the age limit for me