Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

How to re-register for My3

3 Community Manager

How to rereg for My3.png

As part of our upgrade some of you, our customers, may be asked to re-register for My3 to carry out a full profile update on your account. This is to avail of new My3 services. Are you seeing the below image when you log in with your current username (phone number) and password? If so, we are here to help you complete the re-registration successfully.

Image 1.png

Let's get started

There are 3 vital but simple steps to follow. These are pretty straightforward but there are a few call outs for this to go smoothly at each stage.

Step 1: The basics / Update your profile

• Make sure you select the correct account type
  • The email address entered here needs to be one you have access to and/or one that isn’t registered to another number
  • Please note – your email is going to be your new username
  • Sometimes there are typos, but make sure the date of birth is correct and reflects what we have on our systems
  • You’ll need to update your password to something you have not used on My3 before
  • We’ll send you a verification text that you’ll need for the next step

image2.png

Step 2: Security / verify your phone number

• Don’t worry if you delete the code accidentally. We've thought of this, all you need to do is click on resend code
  • If you get distracted by life, your code is valid for a few days. You can pop back to this step by clicking here . Then select your account type, enter your EMAIL as your user name and don’t forget you have a new password too. And voilà

image 3.png

Step 3: Double-check / Contact Details

• It’s really important that your details match what we have on our system
  • Make sure there are no typos
  • The email entered here can’t be the same as one used with another mobile or broadband number
  • Remember to accept the T & C’s

image 4.png

Log out and log back in, using your email and and your new password to confirm that you are all set up and ready to go. 

Still not working?

Don't worry, we are here to help 👉 contact us. You can comment below on what steps you’ve taken, when & what error you are getting. It may be a case of changing something with your profile on our systems. Could be your name, address or date of birth doesn’t match exactly with our systems, for example, Pat instead of Patrick. Whatever it is, we’re always happy to help.

If this article has helped then please give it a Like below 💕

Have another question? Search the Community, you might find your answer there.

Remember; The Community never sleeps. so get involved by registering today click here 

6 Comments
Regular Visitor

Ive gotten to the registration code step, any code i put in it keeps saying this although im just after logging in? 

8E4C5442-D0A5-48E4-9248-EB218B4A0554.jpeg

Scout

Good morning, I hope you can help me, I re registered my3 account and it worked fine every time I logged in to it but last night and this morning when I logged in it said on the screen sorry oops what your looking for can't be found and up in the corner of the screen where the little person is the triangle is blue, hopefully you can help me 

thanking you 

Hi

Trying to set up my3 but when I press verify account link on the email all I get is "no verification code data found" 

Can u help? 

Hi

I have accessed my router sms but not messages have been sent. How do i get the code to verify the number.

Lookout

This is a nightmare and does not work, you just end up locked out of your account,

When this happens Nobody in Three can help, 

A bit like your My3 app, it scores 1.1 on playstore, same story don't work

In fact nothing about My3 works

@Three_Deborah wrote:

How to rereg for My3.png

As part of our upgrade some of you, our customers, may be asked to re-register for My3 to carry out a full profile update on your account. This is to avail of new My3 services. Are you seeing the below image when you log in with your current username (phone number) and password? If so, we are here to help you complete the re-registration successfully.

Image 1.png

Let's get started

There are 3 vital but simple steps to follow. These are pretty straightforward but there are a few call outs for this to go smoothly at each stage.

Step 1: The basics / Update your profile

• Make sure you select the correct account type
  • The email address entered here needs to be one you have access to and/or one that isn’t registered to another number
  • Please note – your email is going to be your new username
  • Sometimes there are typos, but make sure the date of birth is correct and reflects what we have on our systems
  • You’ll need to update your password to something you have not used on My3 before
  • We’ll send you a verification text that you’ll need for the next step

image2.png

Step 2: Security / verify your phone number

• Don’t worry if you delete the code accidentally. We've thought of this, all you need to do is click on resend code
  • If you get distracted by life, your code is valid for a few days. You can pop back to this step by clicking here . Then select your account type, enter your EMAIL as your user name and don’t forget you have a new password too. And voilà

image 3.png

Step 3: Double-check / Contact Details

• It’s really important that your details match what we have on our system
  • Make sure there are no typos
  • The email entered here can’t be the same as one used with another mobile or broadband number
  • Remember to accept the T & C’s

image 4.png

Log out and log back in, using your email and and your new password to confirm that you are all set up and ready to go. 

Still not working?

Don't worry, we are here to help 👉 contact us. You can comment below on what steps you’ve taken, when & what error you are getting. It may be a case of changing something with your profile on our systems. Could be your name, address or date of birth doesn’t match exactly with our systems, for example, Pat instead of Patrick. Whatever it is, we’re always happy to help.

If this article has helped then please give it a Like below 💕

Have another question? Search the Community, you might find your answer there.

Remember; The Community never sleeps. so get involved by registering today click here 

HI

I have followed all 'upgrade' instructions ... weeks ago ... and still can't access my details.

What is going on? 

Please help.