As part of our upgrade some of you, our customers, may be asked to re-register for My3 to carry out a full profile update on your account. This is to avail of new My3 services. Are you seeing the below image when you log in with your current username (phone number) and password? If so, we are here to help you complete the re-registration successfully.
Let's get started
There are 3 vital but simple steps to follow. These are pretty straightforward but there are a few call outs for this to go smoothly at each stage.
Step 1: The basics / Update your profile
- Make sure you select the correct account type
- The email address entered here needs to be one you have access to and/or one that isn’t registered to another number
- Please note – your email is going to be your new username
- Sometimes there are typos, but make sure the date of birth is correct and reflects what we have on our systems
- You’ll need to update your password to something you have not used on My3 before
- We’ll send you a verification text that you’ll need for the next step
Step 2: Security / verify your phone number
- Don’t worry if you delete the code accidentally. We've thought of this, all you need to do is click on resend code
- If you get distracted by life, your code is valid for a few days. You can pop back to this step by clicking here . Then select your account type, enter your EMAIL as your user name and don’t forget you have a new password too. And voilà!
Step 3: Double-check / Contact Details
- It’s really important that your details match what we have on our system
- Make sure there are no typos
- The email entered here can’t be the same as one used with another mobile or broadband number
- Remember to accept the T & C’s
Log out and log back in, using your email and and your new password to confirm that you are all set up and ready to go.
Still not working?
Don't worry, we are here to help 👉 contact us. You can comment below on what steps you’ve taken, when & what error you are getting. It may be a case of changing something with your profile on our systems. Could be your name, address or date of birth doesn’t match exactly with our systems, for example, Pat instead of Patrick. Whatever it is, we’re always happy to help.
If this article has helped then please give it a Like below 💕
Have another question? Search the Community, you might find your answer there.
Remember; The Community never sleeps. so get involved by registering today click here
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.