Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 761724

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Three_Stacey_1-1696864952173.png

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 761724

This is an archive for older comments that were left on "How to: Turn Off The Adult Content Filter".

Please note that the comments listed below were archived so they could remain available but allow more recent comments on the original blog to become more visible.

As this is an archive, no replies or comments can be created on this page. Please refer to the original blog, as linked above, if you would like to leave a new comment.

51 Comments
Vincent0

Daniel3
Novice
  • Remove adult content filter. 
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Daniel3 and @Vincent0 Hi there, have you both had the adult filter removed? I've just updated this article, so if the filter is still in place, can you follow the steps outlined above? Thanks

JamesBond

Dear 3, changed to your network from meteor because of bad 4g. 

Was never told about this adult filter.  I paid with a credit card. Obviously I am over 18. 

3 have now told me I have to provide ID. 

Well there are a few problems with this 

1 I paid with credit card I have already proved I am over 18

2 I am prepay and unregistered for a reason.

3 I simply do not want to provide my ID to three, a private company to use data I have paid for. You are a mobile network, not the Soviet Union. You have ZERO business with my ID.

Can you deactivate this filter or am I going to have to change network again?

ImMelvin

Hi I want to disable the adult content filter.

I tried using the link above but there no option to select “Remove Internet Filter”.

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@ImMelvin  Hi there, when you click on the link did you select General, then Prepay, the age verification in the contact us form? See the below image;

Three_Deborah_0-1603194167012.png

ImMelvin

I selected the age verification and provided a passport ID photo.

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@ImMelvin That's great, thanks for letting us know. The relevant team will take it from there 👍

Fitzy4566

Hi there im looking to remove the adult comtent filter i am 24 but i dont have passport agecard or driving lience what do i do please and thanks

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Fitzy4566 Hi there, to remove this filter you'll need to provide one of the following - a valid driving license, passport, National Age Card, or student ID. When we see one of those we can remove the filter 👍