Looking to set up your Mobile Broadband?
Just follow the below steps and you'll be connected in no time!
How to Set up your New Mobile Broadband Device
- Insert your SIM card and battery
- Remove the back Cover of your Mobile Wi-Fi
- Insert your battery
- Replace the back cover. Your Mobile Wi-Fi is now ready to be charged!
To charge your device
To charge your Mobile Wi-Fi for the first time, connect your device to one of the chargers and plug it into a plug socket or the USB port on your computer
To turn on your device
- Press and hold down the power key for two seconds
- Your device should automatically connect to the Three network and turn on the Wi-Fi signal
- It usually takes a minute to connect
Adding a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Log into the Web Management Page - 192.168.1.1 Username/Password: admin for both
- From the Settings page, choose Wi-Fi extender
- Scan for Wi-Fi hotspots and connect to the desired one
Check your password
You can find your password/ Wi-Fi Key under your Wi-Fi device's battery, printed next to the SIM slot.
Reset your device
If you're having connection problems or you've forgotten your password/PIN. Reset the device which will remove any changes you made, it resets the PIN/Password back to the original
- Turn on your device
- Using a Pin or a paperclip, press and hold the reset button until the screen goes blank/switches off
The device will automatically restart and you'll find the SSID and password under the battery next to the SIM-Slot.
Connection issues persisting? If yes, then follow this link for some tried and tested steps -Mobile Broadband Help
Hope this helps! If so, give it a Like below!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.