Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 753481

Three_Alex
3 Community Admin

5G BB Plans.png

Archived Comments Re: Article Number 753481

This is an archive for older comments that were left on "All About: Online Billing".

Please note that the comments listed below were archived so they could remain available but allow more recent comments on the original blog to become more visible.

As this is an archive, no replies or comments can be created on this page. Please refer to the original blog, as linked above, if you would like to leave a new comment.

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I know it I'm due an upgrade

Brogan
Investigator

Hi Drumnakilly, you can check your upgrade in your My3 account. I can also check for you here as well. If you'd like me to check this for you, pop me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please. 

Add_16957

need ebill for tax return 2021 can only access this year

Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Hi @Add_16957 👋 and welcome to 3Community 😊 I'd love to help you with this but to do so I need to review your account so please PM me with your name, number, full address, and date of birth so we can get the ball rolling.

Add_13113

Hi, I want to print older bills history, it is only letting me go back to January 2022

Three_Shane1
3 Mod Retired

@Add_13113 Hi there, to get copies of older bills I'll need to request them for you. Can I get you to PM me your number along with your full name, address, & date of birth for the validation of your account? If you could also include the years/months your looking for bills for.