cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ed Sheeran Presale "Unknown Error"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ed Sheeran Presale "Unknown Error"

I see the Ed Sheran presale tickets issue is still not resolved!!! And there has been NO REPLY to any customers querires.... Hmm.. Great customer service!! You obviously do not value your customers 3!!! WHEN will this be resolved and WHAT is the point of pre sale tickets when there is this ongoing issue??? It Wa the same for Red Hott Chilli Peppers, Bruno Mars!!! An answer would be nice too!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

same here. was trying all day yesterday and this morning is the same "unknown error" - anybody knows what s happening?

Tutor

Don't worry everyone! The site is really busy which is why it's not working, but once it's back up you'll be able to get your presale code.

We have an unlimited amount of codes, and you can get them right up until the tickets are available to buy on Wednesday 1st February, so feel free to pop back to the site tomorrow to get your code then.

Is everyone as excited to see Ed Sheeran as I am!? I've never seen him live before, he's supposed to be brill on stage 😍

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ed sheeran pre sale

i have my pre code havent a clue how to use the web page..number 3 is this on the three page 

How to get Presale Tickets

1. Click the “Text Me Code” button
  2. We’ll send you your unique code by text
  3. When the presale begins, return to the artist page and click “Purchase tickets now”
  4. Use your unique code to book your tickets

do you just click on the ed sheeran page on three???

Highlighted
Maestro

Re: Ed sheeran pre sale

If you use the link for the Ed Sheeran gig on the 3Plus site, this will automatically direct you to the Ticketmaster site where you can get your tickets.