cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cinema tickets gowngrading of offer

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cinema tickets gowngrading of offer

I know this has been raised on a few other occasions, but a satisfactory answer was not given. Single people (or at least people going to the cinema own their own) are discriminated by the new offer of 2 for €10 tickets. Will you please do the obvious thing and go back to what o2 had -- a ticket for €5. Its not too hard to amend it surely. Otherwise if single cinema goers use the offer it will cost €10 when the price locally is 8 .50. Please dont say bring a friend, I want to go on my own!!!! kc
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Cinema tickets gowngrading of offer

Hi, these offers are subject to change however this would be the promotion that is available at the moment. I will pass on the feedback

Anonymous
Not applicable

We werent supposed to be any worse off when o2 became 3 but this seems just mean. It can't be difficult to change it back so let's see if 3 will do so.

Hi, I have passed on the feedback. Any promotions and 3Plus offers are subject to change.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Completely agree that someone wanting to go to the cinema on their own should not be discriminated against & that the €5 tickets should be brought back.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is so arrogant of them to ignore peoples request! If it doesnt change, I'm off as soon as contract is up!!