cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to 3Plus!

Guru

Re: Welcome to 3Plus!

Can you login on your web browser? Can you send a screenshot of the error you're getting?

Highlighted
Navigator

Hi Ashlee yes I can log on to three plus via the website. The issue is the app on my Samsung S7. I can send a screen grab if you want but there is nothing to see. The issue is when the app opens it does nothing except allow you to scroll sideways but not down to see the items below. Or view any of the splendid offers available.

regards

Guru

Are there any updates waiting in the app store? I'd like to log this with our tech team would you be happy for me to do this? 

Navigator

Yes please log a ticket with Tech team, also please look at comments left on Google Play store for the app, apparently I am not the only one struggling with this problem.

Guide

Can you PM your details please @Snowman101 and a screenshot of the error message you are getting?

Navigator

3 plus app on my Samsung S7 still not working correctly, unresponsive. Smiley Sad

Maestro

Hi Snowman101, I'd like to get this checked out with our 3Plus team. Can you send me a screenshot of what's happening? Is this happening with the app or the 3Plus website?