3Community Menu

Caller cannot hear me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Caller cannot hear me

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Occasionally during a call, perhaps for 30 seconds or so, the caller cannot hear me. I can hear them all the time during the call. I got a new phone and sim but the problem continues.

@Anonymous is this happening everywhere you're going or in a specific location? Are you experiencing the above with a certain number or can it vary? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply Shauna. The problem (i.e. caller cannot hear me) often occurs when I'm at home. It happens whether I make or receive the call. It seldom happens when I'm out and about.

@Anonymous thanks for clarifying 😊 Can you PM me your full name, number, address, and date of birth please? I'll look into this further for you. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.

Name: Brian

****** edited and remove private details

@Anonymous I have removed your personal details and edited your post as you publically shared your private details. Can you send me a PM instead with your details? Under my signature, you'll see '' send a PM '' just click this 😊

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Shauna,

Personal details removed 

@Anonymous you've posted the details publically again so I've deleted them but I have the details saved so I'm going to send you a PM and we can take it from there in getting this sorted for you 😊 Susan