Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can't make outgoing calls to certain numbers

escapadro
Investigator

Can't make outgoing calls to certain numbers

Hi!

Yesterday, I have changed from 3 Prepay 20Euro plan to 3 Prepay 30Euro plan as it offers calls to other networks, and not only Three numbers.

I can now call Vodafone and Eir, but not Tesco Mobile. 

There are two numbers (old O2 numbers), that my parents have and they are currently both with Tesco Mobile. Both numbers start with +353 86.... does it matter to the network settings? I've waited 24hrs as I thought it might take a while to fully update, but today I still get the: "Sorry, you call cannot be connected" message when trying to dial to either one of my parents.

What is the issue and what should I do?

Regards,

Alex

3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@escapadro  Hello 👋 I'll take a look at this for you 👍 First things first, have you tried removing the +353 and calling the numbers? So, calling 086xxxxxxx? Let me know how that went 👌

Hi Laura,

I did, unfortunately, still the same message while dialling: "Sorry, but your call cannot be connected" and it drops instantly after that. 

It's only my parents' that I can't reach. I tried changing the settings (i.e. dropped LTE and stuck with 3G) but that didn't help. Wouldn't be sure what to change on my parents' phones as they are Tesco Mobile.

I am out of ideas at this stage.

Regards,

Alex

@escapadro Good morning and thanks for the info 👍 I see your PM so I'll pop back to you over there so I can get your details to check your account 👌