Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can't make outgoing calls

HughJass
Novice

Can't make outgoing calls

Hi,

I keep receiving an automated message that says "Sorry, your call cannot be connected" when I try to make a call. Another message pops up that says, "Conditional call forwarding active." The call is then immediately cut off.

Can someone please explain this phenomenon and hopefully provide a solution to it?

Thanks,

H

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Good morning! I see you might be a Simpsons fan 😎

At this stage, we'd love to go to any tavern, but as you know this is 3Community and not Moe's 🍻

Are you calling another mobile number, landline, voicemail? What happens after "Conditional call forwarding active". Oh and what plan and phone do you have?

Hi Deborah, thanks for getting back to me!

I get that message when I call any mobile number, and the call just immediately cuts out. I tried to check if it was because I was low on credit, but when I tried to call the 1741 number, I couldn't reach that either. I just have a prepay phone, no plan. My phone is a Samsung J6+

Hmmmmm, this is a weird one. If you haven't done so already, can you restart your phone and try again? Are incoming calls okay and what about text?

When you say you've got no plan on your phone is that because your plan hasn't been activated by your top-up? You're able to see the name of your plan in My3 👍

As always, let me know how you get on.

I seem to be able to make calls now. I don't know what changed, because I didn't restart my phone or anything, but...uh...whatever! Thanks for your time