Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Cant recieve text messages from iphones

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cant recieve text messages from iphones

Changed from prepay to bill pay. Same number. Previous phone samsung j5 new phone j6. I can no longer receive text messages from iPhones. I could on j5 before change, however my new SIM card can't on j5 or j6. Help
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are they imessages or all texts?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Normal text messages
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh well then it's not the imessage settings but no harm looking at the settings to see if your number is actually yours there and if not just edit it. It's just weird that it's only texts from iPhones. Can you send them?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes iPhone users get my text messages I don't get theirs
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not your message centre then. Are you 100% sure they are sending normal texts? My partner is an iPhone user and it happened to him because the number in his settings was different, when he moved to prepay he got a different number and his own number then replaced that number, it didn't change it in his imessage settings so he had to do that himself.
Anonymous
Not applicable

i changed from prepay to billypay kept the same number but got new sim card. previous phone was samsung and had no issues. new phone is a samsung and doesnt recieve text messages. i put new sim into old phone and it no longer receives message now.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah sorry I misread your first post. Could be a SIM problem or a problem with your new number. Try a new sim because it seems to be following the Sim if it still won't work in the old phone where it worked before.