Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Emui 10

Celticsibh
Investigator

Emui 10

Hi can you give an estimate please of when emui 10 should be available on the p20 with three? I have an issue with a huawei band and in order to resolve the issue, my phone needs the emui 10 update
8 REPLIES 8
Three_Derv
3 Moderator

Hi @Celticsibh, I have linked in with our devices team to check this out for you. We are dependant on Huawei to release the update, so I will pop back when I hear back from the team 😊

Any update on this please? My huawei band 4 Pro is not functioning correctly with emui 9 and huawei have said my phone needs the emui 10. Please advise when this is due to be released. Some Other carriers in Ireland have already got this update.

@Celticsibh Hello there, many members here are very interested in news about EMUI 10 and it's release date on Three Ireland. We've reached out to the manufacturer and I've found out that, all going well, you can expect it towards the end of May 👍 

Any update on EMUI10 release???

@Celticsibh Hi there, we approved this for the P20 a few weeks ago, and it's an over the air update from Huawei. Can you double-check your phone for this? If there is no sign of this, can you send me a PM with your full name, number, address, and date of birth? I'll also need the IMEI number of your phone. Thanks

Same.

Anxiously waiting on the 10 update.

David.

@DavidCo Some Huawei P20 or P20 Pro may have received EMUI 10 OTA in the last few days. Our devices team has looked into this and it should be available for all Three P20 and P20 Pros in the very near future 👍 

👍