Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error searching for networks

SOLVED
Anonymous
N/A

Error searching for networks

Hi,

I just got a new phone (Samsung Trend Plus). It won't register with the mobile network. When searching for available networks I get "Error searching for networks". I've tried the SIM in a different phone to no avail. It's a replacement SIM.

Stephen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Highlighted
3 Staff

Re: Error searching for networks

At the bottom of this reply you should see a box & in this it will say- Need to send a PM- then below that send a PM to MOD.
9 REPLIES
3 Staff

Hi Stephen

When you tried the sim in another phone did it work?
Anonymous
N/A

It did not.
3 Staff

Ok

This points to a sim issue leydar would you be able to get to an O2 Store or I can post you out a sim now.^L
Anonymous
N/A

I know it does but it's a brand new SIM which I just received today. It's physically perfect but never worked. It's recognised but the phone won't then register with a network. Are you sure it isn't just not activated/registered? If you're sure it's the physical SIM I'd appreciate it if you could post me out a replacement.
3 Staff

Hi, can you please PM me the sim card no: (the new one) as I don't think it has been activated on your account yet, thanks Kate.
Anonymous
N/A

Your name isn't resolving in the Send To list. How do I PM you?
Highlighted
3 Staff

At the bottom of this reply you should see a box & in this it will say- Need to send a PM- then below that send a PM to MOD.
Anonymous
N/A

I've sent that.
3 Staff

Thanks, I have just replied to the PM now.