Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Need to change SIM from MICRO to NANO

AndrewM
Investigator

Need to change SIM from MICRO to NANO

I've purchased a new phone (previous one died).  However the new phone only takes nano-SIM whereas I only have a micro-SIM from my old phone.  How do I get it replaced?

3 REPLIES 3
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

Hi @AndrewM, thanks for posting 😄When you got your new phone did you get a blank replacement sim card with it? If so, have a look here 👉 Click here 

No. Phone was SIM free.
It took me 3+ days to get served via chat line. I eventually got to contact a staff member on chat line and new SIM has been ordered. Issue is suspended until new SIM arrives.

The 1913 & chat line options are not working well at the moment. I'm surprised anyone can talk to a human in Three these days.... all 1913 options appear to divert to self service or terminate the call.

Try them as a customer yourself.

@AndrewM I get where you are coming from and it does take about 5 working days for a SIM to reach you. At the moment, our customer care channels are working on limited resources due to current events. This is in the interest of the health and safety of Three employes. As a result, there are higher wait times than usual. I'm sure you can understand 😊