Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Need to change SIM to nano size

SOLVED
Gewitty
Investigator

Need to change SIM to nano size

I'm currently based in the UK and use my Three Ireland pre-pay SIM to call home. I have recently had to replace my phone and the new (Samsung) handset only accepts nano sized SIMs, whilst my previous phone use a full-size.

I have been into a Three UK shop and asked about getting a new SIM, but they tell me that they can't do this as Three Ireland is a different company (?).

Can anyone tell me how I

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Gewitty that's a tricky situation. I will post you out a SIM replacement, for security reason, I can only send this to an address in Ireland. While it's not ideal and can damage the SIM, some stores can cut your current SIM down to size. Send me a PM with an address in Ireland for posting 👍 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Gewitty that's a tricky situation. I will post you out a SIM replacement, for security reason, I can only send this to an address in Ireland. While it's not ideal and can damage the SIM, some stores can cut your current SIM down to size. Send me a PM with an address in Ireland for posting 👍 

Hi Deborah,

Many thanks for the reply. I would be grateful if you could send the SIM
to the following address:

XXXXXX

Regards,

*post edited * 

@Gewitty  for your security, I've deleted your address from the public post. Can you try the " send me a PM" link under my signature? I'll also need your mobile number.