Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Outgoing calls barred

Anonymous
Not applicable

Outgoing calls barred

Hi,
I'm currently aboard and not able to place calls. Says calls are barred. Tried to change the option in the phone app but it's not working. Can you help me please? I need to contact my assistance urgently.
Thanks.
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Clem,

Not to worry I'll help you out. Whereabouts are you roaming? Are you manually connected to the network? Are you Bill Pay or Prepay? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Joolz,
I'm roaming from Lebanon and need to contact a french number. I'm on Prepay plan. I'm using a private Wi-Fi connection at the moment. The local operator display on my mobile is Alfa.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have enough credit to call the Fench number @Anonymous? Calling from Lebanon can cost €2.80 per minute http://bit.ly/2H9u8lY

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do yes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you able to call other numbers? Have you tried putting the country code for France in front of the number before calling? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. I've tried a lot of numbers with different country codes. Locals, Irish, French... none of them works. I always have the issue of calls barred.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, thanks Clem. I'll need you to PM me your name, address, date of birth & number, please. I'll get this sorted for you 👌

It’s also not working for me. I can receive calls and use data roaming but Outgoing calls are not working.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I connected 3 on the chat and they had to unlock something from their end. Took a while to be done. Like few days. Was a while ago, sorry I do not recall everything properly.