Problem with 087 numbers

Fermoy
Novice

Problem with 087 numbers

Why can't 087 numbers contact me on a 3 phone
5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Fermoy Hello there and welcome to 3Community. That's an unusual one and something I'd love to look into further for you. Tell me, how long has this been happening and what's the make and model of your phone? The more details I have the better so let me know 👍

Still having the same problem, only some 087 numbers. I can phone them but my phone comes up as not recognized on their phone.

@Fermoy Ok, let's take a look. Am I right in saying there are two things here - the first being that you're not receiving some calls from 087 numbers and also that some 087 numbers aren't seeing your details when you call them? Be sure to let me know when this began and also the make and model of your phone. 

I can call them and my number shows on their phone when I call them. It is just a problem that they can't return a call for some reason my number is unavailable. I don't have any numbers blocked so I don't understand the problem.

@Fermoy Ah so when they call you they get a 'Number Not Recognised' message? Ok, pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth along with some recent examples of calls that didn't connect (date, time and number that called you). I'll need to pass those details to our tech team too if that's ok with you?