Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Trouble Activating new SIM

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trouble Activating new SIM

I've tried to activate my new SIM three times today, but I've gotten an email each time saying that the submitted details don't match.

The chat page doesn't work for me, so is there any way to get the SIM activated from here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

We would need you to PM us your mobile number, address and date of birth. We would need this to fully validate your account. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Rachel
3 Mod Retired

Hi 👋 thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you are having difficulties. In order for the SIM to activate the details need to match exactly with what we have here so there must be something that's not matching for you. If you would like to PM me with the details I'll happily check it for you here. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

What details do I specifically need to PM?

Also, if it's looking for personal details like name/address, I don't think that will work because the fill-out boxes on the "My Profile" page (https://www.three.ie/NASApp/MyAccount/PermissionsPreferencesServlet.htm#MyProfile) can't be filled in.

We would need you to PM us your mobile number, address and date of birth. We would need this to fully validate your account. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I have the same problem, I am trying to activate a new sim and got email saying

"Unfortunately we are unable to process your SIM Activation request as the information you provided us with does not match what we have on our system. "

I checked my3 profile and updated to make sure the profile names matched, went to three chat and kept being told names don't match and go the three store.

I am working in England now and won't be home until July 2nd and need to activate this new sim ASAP to fit in new work phone.

Please help. G

@Anonymous Hope you're having a good morning Smiley Happy So you''re trying to activate a new SIM and the details you're submitting are not matching the details on your account. What did you update on your My3? The details on your account such as name and date of birth can't be updated. Is your number on a Bill Pay plan or a Prepay plan?