Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

WiFi calling or range extending?

SOLVED
lyda

WiFi calling or range extending?

Working from how the one major issue I have is that my mobile reception in my office is very spotty. My understanding is that some providers offer wifi calling for mobiles that support it. I have a Pixel 4 and it does support it.

Is there a timeline for Three to support wifi calling? I've had this number and my account going back to 1999 and I'd really like to stay, but not having phone service in my office is a real deal breaker. If Three is getting it soon I'll stay, but otherwise I'll have to go.

Thanks for any help,

Kevin

17 REPLIES 17

Hi there,

We have just moved offices and have zero coverage inside our building.

Does wifi connection have a date yet?

If not, can you please recommend an option??

Sadly sitting outside in the freezing rain is not an option for us 🙂

@GirlWithTheCorkscrewHair Hey there 👋 We're currently looking into providing WiFi Calling but don't have a definite date set yet for the roll-out of it, but be sure to keep an on the 3Community as you may hear something towards the end of the year. Have you checked the coverage at the office here using our coverage checker? 

It is already November ....
Any updates????

@Amin_04555 Hi there, this is something I'm personally watching very closely and I'm eager for confirmation. We're quite close!

This is a popular topic even on our Idea's Board click here and like. The idea's board will be updated as soon as I know more 💪

We hope to hear some update and good news before 2022

Any update on this ?

@Add_04021 No update yet. Any update will be posted over here first!

What’s taking so long! We were told there would be an update the end of 2021. It’s bad that you are the only company in the market that doesn’t offer Wi-Fi calling! Pull your finger out you’s are quick enough to take our bills every month?