Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

My3 down

Andreas
Investigator

My3 down

Hi,

just went through the upgrade process of my My3 account. When I try to access my dasboard, I get

(https://www.three.ie/error.html?statusCode=400&errorMessage=Request%20failed%20with%20status%20code%...)

Even logging out and in again as well as clearing cookies, cache, using different browsers doesn't help. All you see is

Oops!

What you are looking could not be found.

Error Code: 400

Something went wrong

6 REPLIES 6
Sparklersjo
Novice

I've been getting this for quite a few days now too. Initially it tells me my password is wrong, I don't change it, try again and it logs in. Then when I try to access the My Details and Preferences section, I get all different error messages. The latest one is Error Code 403: 

Your request could not be completed. it looks like you are not authorized. But I've also gotten Error Code 400 and 500 and I think 401. I also can't log in on the app, it either tells me my password is wrong (which it isn't), or that the service is unavailable, or something went wrong, try again later.
johngiven
Investigator

Hi,

i'm getting the same issue . I was onto the chat line and got fobbed off with it will be sorted today that was last week.

its like the customer service have been told nothing.

Wait time today on the phone is 60 mins same last week??

Cant find a customer service email address is this deliberate?

John 

Did 3 conatct anyone  re this ... ????

Nope, and it's very frustrating. It's hasn't changed for at least a week now.

Shocking no one in 3 will respond with any reason ???

Hi all,

There are 2 different queries here 1: logging into My3 and 2: access to web text.

I see that @Andreas has taken some steps such as, clearing the cache/history and trying different browsers. Has everyone done the same? If you are continuing to experience these difficulties after doing all that, we'll need to forward your examples and individual cases to our tech team to investigate. 

To get that started, please send a PM to one of our Mods with your full name, number, address, and date of birth. For the purpose of investigation, we might need to ask you for more details in PM.