Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Changing Address

Sheila_13316

Changing Address

Hi,

I'm just looking to change my address after a move. Can't seem to edit my address from the online profile.

Is there any easy way to change this?

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
Three_Stacey
3 Community Admin

Morning @Sheila_13316 😊 Welcome to 3Community 😊 I'd be happy to help you update your address, to do this I'm going to need you to PM us with your name, number, current address, date of birth and your new address.

Hi Stacey,

I also need to change my address. Could you please send a link so I can PM my details?

thanks,

Jane

Hi @Jane_13132 I'd love to help you update your address. To send us a PM you just need to click on Send Me a  PM which is in the signature directly under any of my replies.

Hi @Three_Stacey , I'd also like to update my address, I can't seem to DM you or post a new thread, so am forced to reply here I'm afraid.

Thank you.

Hi @Damothree and welcome to 3Community. the option to DM should be available to you now I have made some changes in the background. Please send us your name, number, date of birth and your current and new address.

Thanks @Three_Stacey If I click on 'Send me a PM' it says 'Access denied please hit the back button'. If I go to your profile, there's no way to PM you there. 

Hi @Damothree, apologies that was my fault. Please log out and back in and you should be able to access it now. 

@Damothree thanks for PM'ing me your details. I've updated your account now so it has your new address only listed. 

Hi @Three_Shane1 @Three_Stacey  - I would also like to change my address.  I just made an order for a new phone and realised my old address was on the account. Can you please help make sure it doesn't go to my old address.  Thanks, Kevin