Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Online Upgrade - Order Status

Plunder

Online Upgrade - Order Status

Hi there,

I have an issue with the online order that I placed, and I'm unhappy with the amount of effort, that is required to talk with someone to resolve the issue.

I've tried the online chat, but just get the bot. I rang 1913, and got someone who was unable to give me clear direction from a local level.

The website is unclear, and when I update personal details, it just goes oops, there was an issue.

This customer service experience is a bit underwhelming. I'm not feeling the love.

Issue is i placed an upgrade order for a P30 and upgraded my account to the next level. However after I placed my order I noticed I could get the same phone with a bundled watch for the same price, so wish to change my order. 1913 told me I couldn't do it across the phone, but had to cancel order through the website. I see no option to do this. I also wanted to change my address, through the website but it's not happening. Can someone please help?

1 REPLY 1
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Plunder  Hi there 👋 I'm happy to take a look for you here 😁 Due to the speed that orders move through our warehouse it's generally not possible to change or cancel an order after it's been placed. Have you received your shipment email? If not, pop me a PM with your order number, full name, address and date of birth and I'll see what I can do 👌 If you've received the shipment email (or you may even have received your order by now) remember you have 14 days to return it if you're not happy 👍