Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

2 Years of Problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

2 Years of Problems

Hello,

There has been an issue with my 3 Mobile account which is now ongoing for 2 years. Anyone calling my phone gets a message saying that the number cannot be reached. The number must be called up to 10 times before getting through.
I have brought this issue up with 3 mobile over the past two years through email, chat, phone and calling in to the store. However, the issue remains unresolved. This is despite changing phones in the interim, so the problem is not with the handset.

I now have a new issue involving data usage:

Last month I received a text from 3 Mobile saying that I had exceeded my data allowance by more than €2. I then received a text saying that I had used €120 of extra data!!!
At the time I was using a poor WiFi network and suspected that the extra was due to WiFi dropping without me realising it.
Since then I have moved to a different and far more reliable WiFi network. Despite this, I received another text this month saying that I had exceeded my data allowance by more than €2, so I began turning off mobile data entirely when not in WiFi range. However, I have now received a text saying that I have spent almost €200 of extra data.
I have not changed the way I browse the internet and do not watch an excessive amount of video anyway.
I have been religiously turning off mobile data when away from WiFi
It has been confirmed that the WiFi network is functioning correctly.

As with the previous issue, I have brought this up with 3 Mobile by phone and chat, but have received no satisfactory response.

Can anyone please help?
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Did you go through the steps here or on boards. I don't find the post very helpful from the mods here, maybe they can't find you on boards. I hope you get sorted but it might work out better if you just send what you have done to try and get this sorted for the past 2 years and they can do something with that then. Just a thought