Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

350 plan free extra

SOLVED
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

350 plan free extra

Hi I i was on 350 clear with free extra (weekend & evening calls to o2) and renewed my contract in october when i got the iphone 5. I received a text message in january from 50202 saying that my free extra was going to expire and to ring 1909. I was told that my free extra would cost 10e a month and add on time to the end of contract and that i hadnt used up 350 minutes anyways so wasnt worth it. Well Murphys law since that iv gone over 350 minutes every month.  Should that free extra expire in january in the first place or should I not received it for 12 months when I upgraded in Oct? 

Also i received a tect saying to call into my local store to get 10% off my bill which i did and i signed more forms but cant see this 10% on any of my bills.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Best Answer
Highlighted
3 Staff

Re: 350 plan free extra

Thanks

I will credit back the €39.17 you have been charged since removing the data add on. You spoke with my colleague in January who advised you didn't need it as a result you did not put it back on.

I have now put it back on, credited back the charges and applied the 10% discount.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Lisa I was wondering why my bills were getting dearer and not cheaper , I never paid attention to the minutes I was using per month and that I was going over. Thanks for sorting that

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
3 Staff

Hi

I have added back on the free evening and weekend calls option for you now at no extra costs as a gesture of goodwill.

Can you advise the number the text came from advising of the 10% discount.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was the free extra not meant to be part of my bill anyways? I am paying for calls over 350 minutes a month since jan/feb and I would like this clarified. My price plan is either 60 or 65 a month and it started in October.

This is the text I received in January. I rang up customer care and they said I couldn't do over the phone and I had to go into that shop. I live in Dublin now and had to drive to Drogheda to get this done which I did in jan/feb

Hi, fancy 10% off your monthly price plan? Pop into the O2 store, 1 West St. Show this message and get this treat. From O2. T+Cs apply. Optout text OUT to 50202
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

That text came from o2priorty
Highlighted
3 Staff

Thanks

I will credit back the €39.17 you have been charged since removing the data add on. You spoke with my colleague in January who advised you didn't need it as a result you did not put it back on.

I have now put it back on, credited back the charges and applied the 10% discount.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Lisa I was wondering why my bills were getting dearer and not cheaper , I never paid attention to the minutes I was using per month and that I was going over. Thanks for sorting that

Highlighted
3 Staff

That is all set up now. So you have unlimited calls after 6pm Monday to Friday and all weekend.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has my current bill been amended? I have just received it and don't see any deductions on it.
Highlighted
3 Staff

u credited back this, you were out of the country last month so you have roaming charges which brought up your bill.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes spent about €20 on roaming , on my bill I can't see the refund of €39.17 or the refund of 10% of my monthly bill since feb, approx €24 the final bill is €90 , no way is that after the refunds when I only used €20+ on roaming on top of a €60 monthly plan.