Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

57XXX Premium Rate SMS

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

57XXX Premium Rate SMS

Hi All,

If you have received a premium service text from 57XXX this is a subscription service from a third party company. Some members here have posted on different threads. Your Community Mods have moved these posts to this board. You will find members posting their outcomes from following the instructions on our 3MadeEasy blog on Premium Rate Services and other solutions.

For those of you wishing to dispute this subscription, contact help@pfi.me via email and include the short-code (5-digit code) specific with the service being charged for.

We have a premium service bar that we can add to your account. Before you decide to add this bar please visit our premium rate services blog here - Premium Rate Services FAQs  It outlines exactly what the bar means and what it affects. If you are still happy to have the bar added to your account you can contact us to request this.

You can contact us here on the Community by sending the Mods a PM #MeetTheMods. To find out all the ways you can contact Three 👉click here

Your 3Community team.

90 REPLIES 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I would like to request the blocking of receiving premium services sms to my phone.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymoushere's how to sort that out: https://community.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/Premium-Rate-Services-FAQs/ba-p/759382 

One thing I can see from that help guide is that by applying a block you won't be able to text the late late Show which wouldn't bother me but might bother some.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Chilli, It was this part from that page that has me here posting  

If you'd like to cancel premium services on your account here, you can post a new topic or contact one of the mods directly. We will need your account details (name, number, address and date of birth) and we'll do the rest

My bill this month is 3x what it usually is from unsolicited premium texts, about the third time this has happened in the last 12 months, I`ll gladly sacrifice the Late Late etc, to be rid of these leeches for good. Hopefully a mod will be along to help me out

@Anonymous Happy to assist! All you need to do is send me a PM with your account information because that can't be shared publicly. Whenever a mod replies or posts something new they leave the "send me a PM" in their signature so you can click on that or just go to your inbox and add me (Three_Rachel) or Three_Deborah into the recipient field.  Have you contacted the company directly by email? if you are sure you haven't subscribed and they check it for you and find the same then they are obliged to refund you directly. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Rachel, PM sent to you now. I have emailed the company and I am awaiting a reply from them

Kinged78
Investigator

I've received a text from 57977 Modogames.club saying u have signed up for 28 days, I have never signed up with them, text STOP not sending, strangest thing is I asked to have premium numbers blocked (and was told this would be done Dec 2019) so how did I receive get this text, obviously block was never done, can I get some help to get this done now?

Hi there, I'd be more than happy to help you here can you send me a PM with your mobile number, address, full name and date of birth? Once I have this info I'll be able to look into this further 😊

Dennis_Burke
Investigator

We have had a broadbant account since April 2018

Three Business MBB UNLTD 24M - Monthly charge is €25.00 ex VAT started in 18 April 1918

We noticed last week the charge has been 50+ EURO per month for some time and that the last bill issued last week was 128Eur or similiar.

I have tried to logon to My3 but I figured I must never have registered before this.  So, I registered this morning with my email address and the 'phone number' 086 number from the contract document details.  However, it links me to no active account.

I have sent two DM's on twitter, a tweet to @ThreeCare and to Three on facebook messager.  I can see other peoples tweets being apparently addressed.

Can I get some assistance please.

Dennis 

I can provide account details when contacted.

@Dennis_Burke Hi there, sorry to hear that there is a delay in response to your Twitter and Facebook queries,  however, I'm happy to help you here on the Community 👍 

Are you able to log into your broadband homepage? The reason I'm asking is that you might have a serious of text messages in your broadband SMS box. To access the homepage, you'll need to type in 192.168.8.1 or 192.168.1.1 and the default password is admin. 

Let me know