Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

57XXX Premium Rate SMS

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

57XXX Premium Rate SMS

Hi All,

If you have received a premium service text from 57XXX this is a subscription service from a third party company. Some members here have posted on different threads. Your Community Mods have moved these posts to this board. You will find members posting their outcomes from following the instructions on our 3MadeEasy blog on Premium Rate Services and other solutions.

For those of you wishing to dispute this subscription, contact help@pfi.me via email and include the short-code (5-digit code) specific with the service being charged for.

We have a premium service bar that we can add to your account. Before you decide to add this bar please visit our premium rate services blog here - Premium Rate Services FAQs  It outlines exactly what the bar means and what it affects. If you are still happy to have the bar added to your account you can contact us to request this.

You can contact us here on the Community by sending the Mods a PM #MeetTheMods. To find out all the ways you can contact Three 👉click here

Your 3Community team.

90 REPLIES 90

I received 6 text messages from 57030 and have now been billed €15 for them. I did not request or submit to any subscriptions.
I need to remove Premium Services from my number now so this won't happen again.
John72
Novice

I received a message from 57976 indicating I would be charged €20 for GameMania, I cannot send STOP to 57976 as advised within the message. 
Please block all Premium services for my phone ASAP

I would like to cancel premium rate services on my account. I am receiving texts at €2.00 per text and I want these blocked

Hi all, thanks for reaching out to your 3Community. Have you checked our 3MadeEasy blog about premium rate services? It gives you all the info your need to find out how you became subscribed and how to ask for a refund. Have a look by clicking here When you've read it and are okay with what a premium bar on your account is, please send a PM to one of your Mods with your full name, phone number, address, and date of birth. Thanks

How do I send a PM to one of my mods?

Hi Three, 

I have been receiving texts from the number 57977 (ChillaxGames) and they seem to be from a premium service I have never subscribed to. Would it be possible to check that I have not been charged for anything and to block premium services in my account? 

Thanks, 
Jose

Have a look under my signature, you should see "send me a PM"👌

When I click on send me a PM ther is no option to actually type anything.
Thankfully my Three contract expires in a few months as this customer experience is rubbish.

Please block all premium numbers to & from my mobile, can't be that hard

@John72 I'm sorry you feel this is a poor customer experience, and I am able to apply the block once I have access to your account. What do you see when you click on Send me a PM? If you are viewing this on your mobile, when you click on it, you need to scroll down past our Covid-19 and self-serve options announcement 👍

Blackley
Novice

I am being charged Premium rate texts from 57977 which I have not ordered and can not stop.

My april account includes charges for 30.45 for 15 texts at 2.03 in batches of 3.

My Current account includesbills to date as follows

25th April 11.33-203x3=6.09

2nd May 15.55-2.03x3=6.09

9th May 12.03-2.03x3=6.09

Total-18.27

I sent STOP notices by text to 57977 on 22nd March,28th april ,and 2nd May.

These texts were all marked "Failed"and have not been acted on.

I would be obliged if you would credit my account and arrange to cancel all premium services.

yours faithfully 

alexander Blackley