Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

57XXX Premium Rate SMS

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

57XXX Premium Rate SMS

Hi All,

If you have received a premium service text from 57XXX this is a subscription service from a third party company. Some members here have posted on different threads. Your Community Mods have moved these posts to this board. You will find members posting their outcomes from following the instructions on our 3MadeEasy blog on Premium Rate Services and other solutions.

For those of you wishing to dispute this subscription, contact help@pfi.me via email and include the short-code (5-digit code) specific with the service being charged for.

We have a premium service bar that we can add to your account. Before you decide to add this bar please visit our premium rate services blog here - Premium Rate Services FAQs  It outlines exactly what the bar means and what it affects. If you are still happy to have the bar added to your account you can contact us to request this.

You can contact us here on the Community by sending the Mods a PM #MeetTheMods. To find out all the ways you can contact Three 👉click here

Your 3Community team.

90 REPLIES 90
Volnei
Novice

I receveid 6 msg from this number and desappear all my credits, i tried to sent a msg "STOP" but its didnt work...

I sent a msg for suport in My3 App, but they didnt answer yet, i dont know if i top up its will stay waste my money...

Thanks.

@Volnei Hi there, I'm wondering have you had a look at our blog about Premium Rate Services? click here It has all the info regarding how to unsubscribe and how to request a refund. Let me know when you've read it because we can apply a block on these services 👍 Just send a Mod a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth.  

Zephyr75
Novice

Exactly the same happened to me a  number of months ago and it has now happened to my daughter! Her bill should have been 30€, but it was 87€ instead! Turns out she had been receiving texts from one of those "premium services" at 2.03€ each! She had blocked the number, not knowing that that wouldn't stop the texts. 

I had to have those premium services blocked on my account, since texting "STOP" didn't stop them. I'll have to do the same to my daughter's account now. 

I got in touvh with the companies to demand a refund of the charges, but they blame Three and Three blames them. Infuriating! Why doesn't Comreg do something about this?

Have people been successful in getting a refund? I've just been hit with these unsolicited messages too. 

I spent the best part of 3 hours on to support today trying to get to the bottom of it. No refund. Even though there is no explanation as to how it happened. I know I didnt sign up for anything and never got a notification about it. Wasnt even aware it was common among 3 customers until I just googled the number now. 

Frankly, I think the mobile provider should be doing more about this. Its clear that the perpetrators of this scam are exploiting some failing in the network. We, none of us signed up yet we all got done and are being left to carry the hit? Not fair. 

TaraBe
Novice

Hi 

Can I have premium numbers taken off my account please. I'm being charged for them and not even receiving them so I cant reply with stop. Please can you help me with this. Thanks

TaraBe

I have the same issue, was charged €20 for it and on top of that couldn't sign in into my3 account to check it. I never subscribed or used this subscription. And network didn't informed me about it. Tried to chat online with an agent but it was a waste of time to explain.

Can you help me as well?

Thats another problem. Cannot access bills on My3 since the portal got its crappy makeover. Whats going on with 3? We are getting hosed for unsolicited charges and cannot even see the details. Think Comreg should be hearing about it. Its an obligation of the provider to give us access to our bills.

@Maani and @mailman Have you both checked out the 3MadeEasy blog mentioned above in a previous post? There's info on how to ask for a refund and find out how you were subscribed. @mailman You mentioned you can't view your bills, do you have a work phone or business account? If so, this is the board for you 👉 Corporate/Business Customers and My3