Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

57XXX Premium Rate SMS

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

57XXX Premium Rate SMS

Hi All,

If you have received a premium service text from 57XXX this is a subscription service from a third party company. Some members here have posted on different threads. Your Community Mods have moved these posts to this board. You will find members posting their outcomes from following the instructions on our 3MadeEasy blog on Premium Rate Services and other solutions.

For those of you wishing to dispute this subscription, contact help@pfi.me via email and include the short-code (5-digit code) specific with the service being charged for.

We have a premium service bar that we can add to your account. Before you decide to add this bar please visit our premium rate services blog here - Premium Rate Services FAQs  It outlines exactly what the bar means and what it affects. If you are still happy to have the bar added to your account you can contact us to request this.

You can contact us here on the Community by sending the Mods a PM #MeetTheMods. To find out all the ways you can contact Three 👉click here

Your 3Community team.

90 REPLIES 90

I have been victim of this scam too. 20Eur charged on My3 account. Never signed up with them.

I have just sent an email today to their customer service and asked for a full refund, threatening legal action. I will also notify the scam to the Irish data protection Commission.

I agree that there must be a glitch somewhere in the data protection side.

Padraig2
Novice

This seemingly has caused my bill to rise by 24+euro I did not knowingly sign up to anything and do not know where the money is going ??? Can’t contact THREE by phone
How do I stop it ??

Apparently text STOP unsubscribeS you. I tried this message won’t deliver.

Thanks a million
It won’t work to press stop !!
Need to contact THREE to do it for me ... but I can’t make contact ...
Meanwhile it’s costing me nearly 25 euro a month ..
I have no THREE store within my 5 km and I am also quarantined
Thanks for your reply......

I got it stopped via the online chat with 3 they can bar all those numbers. Hope this helps.

Many thanks
Haven’t been able to get on help chat either....
I’ve sent an email now hope that works

Another way is to look on reg com for that number then look for the company that’s on the texts you’re getting there are loads of different companies that use the same text number. and email them directly I had to do this with my daughters number. As I couldn’t get on 3 chat.

I got an email back from them advising me that they're giving me a refund within 28 days "as a act of good faith". I've a good mind to reply saying I never clicked anything on my phone and the money was taken illegally. The phone was in on my desk in another room for a couple of hours beforehand and i was alone in the house. Now whether I will be refunded I'll wait and see. 

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Padraig2  Hi there 👋 I see @Mcod has been helping you out. There's also a really good article on 3MadeEasy for premium messages, have a look 👉 click here 

OOC
Novice
Novice

Hi, I'd like to change the email address on my account. And I'd also like to block premium services, as some scam premium service charged me.