SOLVED
dbrady
Investigator

5G Add on

Hi,

How do I remove the 5G add on from my account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

Thanks for all the help.  Just to add that I found the 5G service to be excellent and speeds in Speedtest far exceeded my expectations, I just have no need for it at the moment as I'm WFH.  I plan to re add it later in the year when I'm out of Wifi range

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@dbrady Hi there 👋 you'll see the option to add and remove add ons in the Manage Services section on your My3 Dashboard. All About My3 and Bill Pay  will point you in the right direction. Tell me, how are you finding 5G? 

Hi, unfortunately there's no option to remove it, only view the Add on, I've tried on a number of devoce/browsers and it only shows OK or an X to close the window

@dbrady Hhhhmmmmm that's strange! Pop me a PM with your details (phone number, full name, address and date of birth) and I'll take a look. I may also have to pass this to our tech team if that's ok with you? Let me know 👍

@dbrady Thanks so much for sending in your details, it's much appreciated. I've removed the add-on for you as requested as it's not possible to do this on My3 💪

Thanks for all the help.  Just to add that I found the 5G service to be excellent and speeds in Speedtest far exceeded my expectations, I just have no need for it at the moment as I'm WFH.  I plan to re add it later in the year when I'm out of Wifi range