Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 Gig of Data Not Enough............

SOLVED
Highlighted
Guide

8 Gig of Data Not Enough............

Im on an old O2 Plan as far as I know with 8 gig of data.

Thing is this just aint enough...My bill was 97 euro last month as I went over by a good bit. Im running out of data at the end of each month. I'm streaming music a lot where I dont have WiFi access

Was on earlier in the year looking for more data but came up against a brickwall pretty much. For 10 gig my bill would be 70 euro a month...buy add ons etc.

Theres people paying less a month than me on all you can eat...................

Is there anyway to free up more data without going down the road of buying add ons etc?

My contract is up next May and I'll be ditching the Plan I'm on as I feel ever so slightly restricted.

Cheers,

Peter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
3 Staff

Re: 8 Gig of Data Not Enough............

Hi Peter 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, address and date of birth so I can access your account?

13 REPLIES
3 Staff

Hi Peter 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, address and date of birth so I can access your account?

Guide

Cheers Martin....

DM sent.
Pathfinder

I have this exact problem. I seem to be using more data than ever and I don't understand how. I'm still trying to pay a little each month for 4GB overusage which I was charged nearly €250 on top of my normal bill. I honestly do not understand how you can offer new customers "all you can eat data" and your existing, loyal customers having to pay extortionate charges for overusage.

3 Moderator

Hi Carolyn,

When you finish your current contract you can change to one of our AYCE data plans. Do you monitior your data usage on your My3 account http://bit.ly/1nzWoof

Pathfinder

Hi, yes I monitor it daily and have a 7GB warning set on my phone. Up until a few months ago I wasn't even using my allowance and now at 6th Nov I have barely any data left to see me through to the 14th

3 Staff

You can see all the AYCE plans here - Bill Pay Plans Once your current contract is finished we can switch you to one of these. Have you been using the phone more recently? Using it for Netflix or something similar for example? 

Pathfinder

I did use it for Netflix before, hence me going over my allowance by 4GB. After that I only downloaded when I had access to WiFi and watch on flight mode.

My current plan is finished in August 2018 I think. I doubt I'll be renewing my contract with Three.

Pathfinder

That link doesn't work.

3 Moderator

Can you try this link for me http://bit.ly/1TwFPpS Once the contract is up you can switch to one of these plans in store or online.