billbond4
Leader

can you login to the website/app?

Yes

Hi,
Can a bill be emailed to me, please?

Regards
Liam

@Nipper Can you log back into your App? To view your bills, follow these steps > from the homepage/dashboard select view bill, at the top you'll see your most current bill and this is a drop-down menu, here, your 6 most recent bills are displayed, select the one you want. > Up in the right-hand corner, you'll see 3 pink dots, when you select this "download bill" will appear at the bottom of your phone's screen. Selecting this will open your bill in PDF form on your phone 👍 

Hi Deborah
When I open the App I don’t get a dashboard, I only get Top Used Allowances and cannot access bills.
There are 3 (family) phones on my account and I am the account holder.

Regards
Liam

@Nipper I'm wondering what type of account you have? Personal or business? The reason I'm asking is some business or affinity account types have no access to My3. In saying that, if you'd like to check something on your account, pop me a PM with your mobile number, full name, address, and date of birth. I'm happy to help 😃

PN6
Novice
Novice

Hi 

I am having difficulty accessing my bills online.  I need them for my accounts for 2019.  I cannot speak with you on the phone and there is no chat line available.

Please advise

PN6

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@PN6 Hi there I’m using a Huawei phone here and to view my bills I open the app and select ‘view bill’, at the top you’ll then see the most recent bill as a drop-down menu. When you click that there are 6 bills available to view, choose the one you want. Up in the right-hand corner there are 3 dots, click those, and then ‘download bill’ will appear at the bottom of your screen. Click that and your bill will open in PDF 👍 If you need more than those 6 bills pop me a PM with your phone number, full name, address and date of birth so I can access your account 👌