Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Account Number hidden?

PaulGT
Investigator

Account Number hidden?

Hi guys,

I cant seem to find the account number for my account that I pay for, anywhere.
I'd like to formally request it here, or if you can point me to it as perhaps I missed it somewhere, that'd be great.  

Many thanks

Paul

5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@PaulGT Hello there 👋 I can certainly help you out here. You'll see your account number when you log into My3 and on your bills. Let me know once you see it 👍

Hi Laur

Thanks for the response. 

It's not listed anywhere.  I think this might be because of the account type.
It was set up 3 years ago under a business package for family members of the business.  
There's no email address for me stored, no first name  (my first name and surname are both listed under the surname field)
Date of Birth is listed as "Invalid Date".    My address and phone number are correct though.

PaulGT_1-1602893836792.png
Could be some account that fell through the cracks, or maybe the My3 homepage only loads full data for certain browsers.  

PaulGT_2-1602894029805.png

I've tried to use the app aswell but when I log in it says this account cannot use this app.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out with this.

Paul

@PaulGT that's great info for us Paul. As you have a business account there, the account holder is the named person in the business. that's why you don't have full access. Can you drop us a PM with your number and we'll go from there? 

Thanks @Three_Deborah

I'm not sure they're still in operation and either way, without control over the account, I'm kinda stuck with the bill.
I'll send a PM now.

Thanks a lot!

@PaulGT Thanks for the PM, I see it and I'll pop back to you over there 👍