Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Account number and past bills

spillano
Novice

Account number and past bills

Hello. I cannot find any area in My3 App or online that shows either my account number or where I can view my past bills. Could you please tell me where to get this information?

Many thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@spillano Hello 👋 Lets look at this for you. Do you have an option to View Bill when you log My3? In there you'll see an option to toggle the dates to view previous bills. Let me know 👌

Hello. Unfortunately I don't. There doesn't seem to be any section called 'View Bill'. Do you have any links directly into it? 

@spillanoit's usually be the first thing you see when you log into My3 via the desk top site.  Can you try there? Via the App or desktop site, you're able to see 6 months of bills. How far back are you looking for? 

Hello. No the options are not there for me. Via the desktop is my main way of accessing the account. I cannot see any bills, just the following ... 

Account owner

My details and preferences

see all allowances

view unbilled events 

my device

support - view all cases

There is no section to view any bills.

Hello, as I've said there is no option to view any bills on My3 (web desktop) when I log in. There is no section with View Bills or otherwise. 

@spillano Thanks for the info, I see your PM so I'll pop back to you over there 👍