Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Add excisting number

SOLVED
Heida
Novice

Add excisting number

Hello I have three number and plan and I would like to add on my three account butI dont want to go to shop.Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Heida As it's in your name already the change over will be a quick one. Check out How to contact Three  for info on contacting our Messaging team or Customer Care who can make that change for you. It's not something we can do here on Community. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Heida Hello there 👋 Tell me more about what you'd like to add to your account? The more info I have the better I can help you out here 💪

Hello!thank you very much for your answer.I have account with three my main number on account 08********.I have 3 numbers on my account I would like to add another number what I have from three to this account.And I would like to get family discount my number what I would like to add 08********

*personal details edited by Mod

@Heida I've removed your personal details from your post as this is a public forum. Tell me, is the number you'd like to move on Three already? Is it Prepay or Bill Pay and finally is it in your own name? If it's in your name and on Three already you can contact our Web Messaging team for assistance with this.

thank you I tryed to speak with three agent but dont add my number yes its on my name.Please maybe you can helpm, thank you very much

its bill pay number on my name its three bill pay number

@Heida As it's in your name already the change over will be a quick one. Check out How to contact Three  for info on contacting our Messaging team or Customer Care who can make that change for you. It's not something we can do here on Community. 

Thank you very much