Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Bill paid but not on system

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bill paid but not on system

I paid my bill online last night, I have screenshots of my bill payment but this morning my service has been removed and apparently my payment isn’t on the system. Could anyone help with this problem?

I’ve tried emailing customer service but the auto reply says reply in 4 working days, I’ve tried the online chat 3 times and it keeps logging off.
Very frustrating.

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Ashlee
3 Mod Retired

Hi @Anonymous, I'm so sorry to hear this. It sounds incredibly frustrating. How did you pay your bill last night? Can you send me a PM with all your details so I can take a look at your account and see what's going on? Ashlee 

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Thanks for that AnnMarie 👍 Can you power off your phone for about 2 minutes, then switch it back on?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I've been unable to post my query the group as there isn't a button marked "start a topic" anywhere - as the guide leads you to believe. Not only can't I start a fresh query and am forced to piggyback on someone else's unrelated query, but hardly any of the links in the My 3 Dashboard are working. So I can't do the single thing I need to do: view and print off previous bills for the purposes of VAT. I get this message on several of the links supposed to show me my bills:

Hi

We've encountered an unexpected problem with providing you access to this area of Three.ie. It may be a temporary issue so please try again in a few minutes. If you get this message again then please get in touch with our Customer Care team.

Thanks
Three

This message has been up for well over a year now, and when I tried to phone about it, the guy tried to sell me printouts of my bills that should have been freely available on the site. When I told him I wouldn't pay for them, he changed his tune and gave them to me free. Why hasn't this issue been resolved? You are a major service provider and this is very basic stuff. I need access to my bills or I lose out on VAT.  I use a Mac, and both Chrome and Safari. Please respond, I'm sure I can get better service somewhere else.

Yours, Steve

Hi @Anonymous  Thanks for getting in touch with us here and I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty viewing your bills online

To see how you can create your own topics and how to use our Community click here When you click on the board you also need to click on a sub heading i.e. if your query is on your acount and you're a Bill pay customer then you click on Account and then Bill Pay. The "Start a Topic" Button is in the top right hand corner. Hope that helps Smiley Happy

It looks like your permissions may need to be updated for access to view and print your bills. We can do that here for you if you PM us your number, name, address and DOB?