Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Bill pay to 30 day options

LeeDB

Bill pay to 30 day options

Hi, my contract is finished on the 21st of this month. How do I switch to the €20 30 day rolling contract with all you can eat data? Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Jax
Novice
Novice

I would like to know this too. I cannot get through to anyone on the phone and there is no live chat available.

Hello there, our new suite of Prepay plans are brilliant, and 2 of them give you All You Can Eat Data for 28 days. Have a look 👉 click here I'm guessing both of you are Bill Pay at the moment, so there won't be an option via My3 to change to these plans. @Jax Both 1913 and Chat are available, what difficulties are you having getting through? In saying that, why don't you both pop me a PM with your full name, number, address, and date of birth? That way I'll check if we can change your plans from our side 😊

Hello,

I have just tried to achieve this and I am encountering a number of difficulties. I have cancelled my bill pay and have since spent 20e on credit however I wish to buy a data plan, namely 3 Prepay 20

However when I log into my account and I try to buy such a plan I am told 

@Catherine12 Hello 👋 I've replied on your thread over here 👉 click here , asking you to pop me a PM with your details 😃